Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's the Deal...

I'm probably the biggest procrastinator you've never met. I put off everything from waking up in the morning, to getting ready to go to bed. It takes me 5,000 miles extra to get an oil change on my car, two days longer to pay my bills- even though I have the money just sitting in my account, and twenty minutes more than it should to get to work because I try to delay my eight-hour work day for as long as possible.

So, with that in mind, I've made the most ridiculous New Year's resolution for myself this year. It's something so far-fetched, so unrealistic, so ludicrous that it just may work to help cure me of my horrible disease.

I am making it my personal business to keep this blog jumpin'. By 2011, I must have 400 marvelous, fantastic, upsurd, over-the-top posts. But, wait! There's more!

I've had this dream of writing a book ever since I could pick up a pen. I've started about 26 different novels and 32 collections of my best work. Being the procastinator I am, obviously I have yet to make it even halfway on any of these masterpieces. So this is what I'm proposing- on top of the 400 posts, I must also begin, continue and complete a novel.

This is my mission, should I choose to accept...

No comments:

Post a Comment