Thursday, February 4, 2010

So, what's been going on lately?

Well, I am finally following through with my lifelong dream of being a writer. I started a freelance business (see: details to come later) and have been putting a lot of time into that. Last night I birthed my own Web domain, so that was pretty exciting (and surprisingly didn't hurt that bad). I can't seem to get anybody to hire me with this GOD FORSAKEN economy, so I created my own job. And, I think I'd be a pretty cool boss, so there's always that...

I am in the process of making my last car payment. Again, may not be that exciting for you, but TOTALLY AMAZING for me! I have been paying on the 'ole Clipser for 5 years and now that beat-up piece of shit is all mine! Oh, the Glory!

I discovered Channel 131 and my mind has been blown that I no longer have to go to the theater to see brand-spankin' new amazing (see: embarassing chick flicks) movies; I can watch them from the comfort of my couch, on my flatscreen with my surround sound. HEAVEN!

I've decided that I'm going to take up mountain biking (see: not right now, but in a few months, silly). Wierd, right? We don't even have mountains here, but I like nature and my motorcycle won't off-road, so I'm left with this. Unless I get a 4-Wheeler, which has always been a lifelong dream of mine. Keep your fingers crossed!

Sadly, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment